Have you been injured in a boating accident in Pensacola or along the Florida waterways? A boat accident could cause you to suffer severe, life-altering injuries. You may need expensive medical care and long-term rehabilitation. You could also miss work due to injuries or permanent disabilities, or you could lose the ability to participate in activities you previously enjoyed.
If your life has been turned upside down by a watercraft accident, a Pensacola boat accident lawyer from Cardoso Law, PLLC, will work hard to obtain justice for you. We will handle your boat accident lawsuit so you can focus on what matters most – your physical and emotional recovery.
Choosing a boat accident lawyer in Pensacola will be one of the most important decisions you make in your boat accident claim. When you turn to us for help after a watercraft accident, we will earn the trust you have put in us by providing you with care, compassion, and respect. Our Pensacola personal injury lawyer will work as hard as necessary to get you maximum compensation. We’ll aggressively negotiate for a full settlement or take your case to court if insurers refuse to pay you a fair amount.
Reach out to Cardoso Law, PLLC, for a free initial consultation after being injured in a boat accident through no fault of your own in Florida.
Proving Liability in Boat Accident Cases
At Cardoso Law, PLLC, we thoroughly investigate boat accident cases to recover the evidence needed to prove the liability of a watercraft operator or other parties. Examples of evidence we use in boat accident claims include:
- Law enforcement accident reports
- Accident scene photos or videos
- Eyewitness statements
- Post-accident boat inspections
- Dispatch records
- Cell phone records
- Accident reconstruction reports
In addition to a boat operator, other parties who may have liability for a boating accident include:
- Boat charter operators
- Boat or watercraft rental companies
- Boat mechanics
- Boat/watercraft manufacturers or manufacturers of boat parts or equipment
How Our Pensacola Boat Accident Law Firm Can Help You
The boat accident law firm of Cardoso Law, PLLC, can help you pursue your rights to financial compensation. Our firm will handle all the details of preparing your case and advocating for your interests so that you can keep your focus on recovering from your injuries. You can expect that our legal team will:
- Investigate the facts and circumstances of the accident to recover evidence and identify parties liable for your injuries and losses.
- Document your injuries and your ongoing and future expenses and losses to determine the compensation you need.
- Determine the extent of insurance coverage available to compensate you.
- Discuss your legal options with you and explain what to expect at each stage of your case, as well as answer questions you may have and provide updates on the progress of your claims.
- Work with accident reconstruction experts and medical, vocational, or financial experts to help us build a compelling, persuasive case on your behalf.
- File your insurance and legal claims to begin the process of recovering compensation for you.
- Aggressively negotiate with the insurance companies and at-fault parties to reach a fair and full settlement, or take your boating accident case to court if necessary to pursue maximum financial recovery for you.